Getting to know the author side of me.

For this post, I would like to thank my publicist Christina for giving me the opportunity to be interviewed about my book and myself for a large and wider audience.

The following links in this post are two interviews that were done recently this last week which I'm very excited to share with all of you.

The first link belongs to Ms. Fiona McVie who is an online blogger that runs the site Author Interviews at Wordpress.com. I'd like to thank her for her time and for having a great conversation with me.

https://authorsinterviews.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/here-is-my-interview-with-y-t-cheng/

Lastly, Pacific Book Review was also kind enough to schedule an author interview with me as well. Two in one blog post? Yes, you're reading it correctly. Suzanne Gattis once again has my thanks for asking serious questions about the book itself. What came from it was a very productive and enlightening conversation.

http://www.pacificbookreview.com/author-interview-y-t-cheng/

The ball is rolling and I hope it keeps going far. Thanks everyone for all of your support.

Comments

Popular Posts